Wednesday 13 July 2011

STRENGTH

I always start my blog with the mantra of the day (even though you would only read it at the end). It gives me a way to focus on where I will be going with my writing and these are what mantras do, they help you to focus your mind, for as long as you need it to, so that you can get to where you want to go.

I hope that my mantras do help others, if they do I would love to hear feedback, maybe even share with me what your daily mantra is.

Mantra of the day:
I HAVE INNER STRENGTH

It is a simple and very short mantra but these few words really say a lot.

*****

Now for a bit of sad news. An amazing young boy passed on this week, here’s a bit of his story. I would love to send my love to Bonnie. I’ll be thinking of you on Friday.

Jed Brady Thomas was born the 4th of November, 2004.

He was diagnosed with Brain Cancer at age three. He fought the Cancer with the courage which many grown men lack.

He lost the fight on the 11th of July, 2011.

His service will be this coming Friday, the 15th of July at the Edenvale Baptist Church, 92 Voortrekker Street cnr of 7th St. Edenvale at 11:00. His parents extend an open invitation to anyone who would like to join them in celebrating his larger-than-life life.

Jed's favorite colour was green. Even if you cannot attend his service and life celebration, please wear green on Friday 15 July 2011 in honour of the Jed Brady Thomas Suckling and wear a gold ribbon in support of Childhood Cancer.

Bright Blessings

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment