Friday 22 July 2011

Finding peace from fear

A lot of people face fear with doubt. The two almost go hand in hand.

When you find yourself in a situation where you are going to need to face a fear, it will be quite likely that you will doubt yourself. I hope this week with all my posts is going to help you move on from that point.

Once you have embraced those fears you know you are too strong for any doubt to ever fill your mind.

It has been a very tough week for many, including myself and today hasn't been any easier. It took me a while for my spirit to settle and become calmer. I hope that as I share this with you, you are also able to find some peace.


Having a tough day

Burn a candle and some incense
Clear your energy, clear your mind
Clear your sacred space
Look inside so you know what to find

Take a breath and release it out
Clear your mind of any doubt

You are strong and you are sacred
The Goddess stands beside you
Her feminine spirit is all around
You are her child and she loves you

If you need to
Feel her embrace

As you breathe in, feel peaceful
As you breathe out, feel mindful

Feel your body
Feel your breath
Feel the warmth of the candle
Smell the scent of the incense

Everything with you in this moment
Is here for a reason, feel love for it

Love yourself
Love your life

Now a new journey begins for you

My wish for you is peace, love and light.
May the Goddess help to calm your spirit
And may you be surrounded by the brightest of blessings.

)O(
.

No comments:

Post a Comment