Monday 15 August 2016

SHORT ON TIME

It is the week of the full moon and I have begun having a good look at the projects I have completed, and the ones I am still to complete. Last night I found myself in a mild panic when looking at how quickly the days weeks, and months are passing by. Almost every second day seems to be a Friday, and my to do list is to get longer and longer.

After a night of restless sleep, with moments of suddenly waking up (something I'm sure MANY of us business owners experience regularly), I dug out a piece of pink tourmaline to help calm my nerves. I repeated a mantra that everything was going to work out just fine, and finally managed to get a few hours worth of sleep in.

This morning, when making an offering to the Goddess and saying my prayers of gratitude, I said a little prayer that I have been saying quite regularly over the past year or so, and I thought I would share it with you today. After saying my gratitudes for the day, my family and my business I usually say:
Bless this ahead day, may the time go slowly and the work go quickly.
And then I visualize myself making it through the day, getting all my work down with no unforeseen obstacles. Since I have been starting my days like this (especially during busy peek times) I have found that my days tend to go much smoother than if I just begin my work day in a mild panic.

Pagan Find of the week


This week's find comes from the Etsy store for GeshaR.

Asymmetrical Filigree Ring with Pink Tourmaline.

Wearing pink tourmaline throughout the day helps release stress, worries, depression and anxiety. It can be used in partnership with black tourmaline to diffuse obsessive behavior.


Pink Tourmaline has a long list of powerful, magical and healing uses, to find out more click here. Click on the image of the ring to visit the online store where it is available to purchase.


Reading for the Week

This week's card is taken from The Mythic Tarot 

King of Cups

This card represents the balance of masculine and feminine energies, as the masculine king holds the feminine, emotional cup in his hands. Going into the change of seasons, this is usually quite evident, as we near the equinox, day and night become balanced and the God and Goddess share their times together, before facing their more dominant season of summer or winter.

It is also a time for us to find more balance in our lives, a balance between work and play, balance between spirituality and every day life. Spend some time over the next week looking at what areas of your life may be out of balance, and what you can do to restore harmony.


Feature your product

If you sell esoteric or Pagan supplies on Etsy and would like to promote your products in our blog or through twitter, where you can reach my over 10,000 followers, please contact me for more information by clicking here

Feature your Kindle eBook

If you have written a Pagan or esoteric book for Kindle, available om Amazon and would like to promote it in our blog, have us write a review for you or mention on twitter, where you can reach my over 10,000 followers, please contact me for more information by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment