Monday 8 August 2016

Feeling like a Monday Morning


This morning I woke up to find myself feeling angry and frustrated, but for no real reason at all. In fact I just feel upset with the world as a whole, and with human beings in general. I'm upset with the way the earth and it's natural resources are used and abused, I'm upset with the greedy and parasitic tendencies of mankind and large corporations, politicians, etc. I'm just upset with the whole lot... this week's tarot card though does seem to shed some light on what I am feeling, and I bet it's not just myself, but a lot of people who are sensitive to the energies of the world around us may just be feeling the same way.

I know that there is not much I can do, but I do try. Today I think the best thing for me may be to burn some sage and sandalwood and clear out my personal energy and release my negativity. I'm also going to burn a white candle and visualize only good things happening in the world around me, say my prayers of gratitude and try send out as much positive energy out into the world as I possibly can. I know it's not much really, but sometimes I wonder if we all start our days with practices like this, maybe the world would stat to become a better place, one morning prayer to the Goddess at a time.

Pagan Find of the week


Last week I was going through my folders... and folders of writing on my computer. Some things I thought I had lost, and some things I can barely even remember having written, but then I came across a collection of meditations I had written almost ten years ago. I was quite surprised to have found it, having survived a good number of computer crashes, and myself having gone through at least 3 computers during that time.

I started to read what I had written, what a journey of memories this find has taken me on. In fact it was what had originally inspired my launching The Wicca Series. My original goal at the time was to write and share a series of Wiccan based meditations. Somewhere over the next decade though, it had managed to get placed on the back burner, and finally forgotten, until last week when I discovered my little treasure trove of writings.

I have decided to go through them, revise and update the meditations and to start sharing my work. I've written meditations for all the Sabbats, an Esbat meditation as well as a few others. The first one I launched in our Etsy store last week Meditation to find your sacred Astral Space. It's a pdf document that will take you through the meditation, and help you to discover a place within yourself where you can find peace and calm, and perhaps even perform a little Magick. Click on the image for more information.



Reading for the Week

This week's card is taken from The Mythic Tarot 

Three of Swords

This card could very well explain why I woke up feeling so out of sorts this morning, and I bet I was not the only one. A release of energy, something that may feel painful now, but it is necessary. We are looking at something we must go through, no matter how unpleasant, in order to get somewhere better. Sometimes something requires conflict before it resolves itself, or allows us to move on to the path of our true selves and our True Will.

Feature your product

If you sell esoteric or Pagan supplies on Etsy and would like to promote your products in our blog or through twitter, where you can reach my over 10,000 followers, please contact me for more information by clicking here

Feature your Kindle eBook

If you have written a Pagan or esoteric book for Kindle, available om Amazon and would like to promote it in our blog, have us write a review for you or mention on twitter, where you can reach my over 10,000 followers, please contact me for more information by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment