Tuesday 6 September 2011

Calendars

Okay, so this is me giving up on Facebook gremlins. In the comments section below you can add your details, this should make life easier for everyone (hold thumbs).


Hi Everyone

All South African Pagans, I am currently contacting calendar printers to try and get them to include our Sabbats on their calendars, in the same way the other religions have theirs.

I will need to be able to give them numbers as they won't want to waste their time moving things around to accommodate us while they have millions of calendars to print.

Please put your first initial, surname and Province below so that I can give them some decent figures. They won't want to print for a couple hundred, so let's see if we can get a couple thousand.

Thank you.
Here is the list of names I have  already received, to avoid any duplication:

  1. N. Laurings, Gauteng
  2. A.J.S. Bleeker, Western Cape
  3. C. Koen, western cape
  4. R PARKINSON KWAZULU NATAL
  5. J Chapman, Johannesburg, Gauteng
  6. C Morris, Pretoria, Gauteng
  7. C. Engela, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
  8. W. Geldenhuys, Gauteng
  9. J. Botes, Johannesburg, Gauteng
  10. G Matthews Gauteng Pretoria
  11. Chris van Eck Mpumalanga
  12. Samantha Wickens, Uniondale, Western Cape
  13. K J McKee - Gauteng

8 comments:

  1. For the Calendar: Z. Isaacs (Western Cape)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me and my panda up as well.
    A. Malan and N. Cutler, Gauteng.Put me and my panda up as well.
    A. Malan and N. Cutler, Gauteng.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a calendar: Sarah Barnes (Townsend, MT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a fantastic idea!
    J Loots (Gauteng)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fallon Luna owl Young6 September 2011 at 19:19

    MM All,
    i love this idea add my name too please.
    RF Young, Johannesburg, Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi please add me as well. G Store, Potchefstroom, North West Province

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea....Please add me...L,Kern Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel Sayer, Cape Town

    ReplyDelete