Tuesday 11 December 2012

Distance Reiki Healing



Email me on thewiccaseries@gmail.com for more information


A Review from one of my clients with regards to Distance Reiki:


I love pampering myself with a reiki session, or using it to help me when I'm in the process of healing after illness or injury, but there are two things that I find a bit difficult about going to hands-on sessions (excuse the pun!)

1) Time! Not only for the session itself, but also for the drive there and home. This is all the more true since I most often feel I could benefit from a little helping energy hand when I'm under a lot of stress and I don't have a lot of time

2) Many people still regard energy healing as strange, and it's always extra pressure having to imply that my appointment is for medical purposes without specifying when dealing with colleagues, etc - just hassle I don't need.

Distance reiki is the answer to both these problems - and when I tried it, it really worked too!

During my hour session I felt wonderfully relaxed and calm, lying on my own bed with my favourite candle burning. I felt tingling in specific body parts at times that corresponded to when Nathalie was working on those problem areas, and subsequently I was able to release a lot of tension from another area that she pointed out to me.

The experience is definitely gentler than hands-on reiki, but still powerful enough to make a difference. And it's really lovely being able to do it in the comfort of my own home, with no additional time needed.

I think this is the ideal gift for a friend or for yourself - what better than some pampering in the comfort of your own home - for the price of two scented candles!
 

~ Marianne Lomberg



Watch this space! May physical practice will opening in early 2013. In January a date and address will be announced!

I have friends and family who were deeply affected by cancer in 2012. As a result a have decided to donate a portion of my earnings to CANSA – The Cancer Association of South Africa.

I will do monthly updates on the amount that was donated in aid of cancer research.

If you would like to find out more information, or make a donation, please visit CANSA on www.cansa.org.za

Namaste
Nathalie
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment