Tuesday 5 June 2012

Newsletter: June 2012


The Wicca Series Newsletter June 2012 We are halfway through the year and the air is growing chilly as the Winter Solstice approaches. Here in the Southern Hemisphere we will be celebrating Yule on 20 June 2012, and our brothers and sisters in the Northern Hemisphere will be celebrating the Summer Solstice, Litha.
 
Whether it is the Crone or the Mother Goddess you will be celebrating with, the Oak King or the Holly King, I wish you a blessed Solstice.

This month I will be releasing my eBook for kindle on all Amazon websites. I am quite excited as it is my first completed esoteric book and I hope there will be many more to follow.

 It is a very short eBook and is suited ideally for those interested in getting into The Craft but who are not into reading. It is called Make Me A Witch by Nathalie Beulah.

What it is not:
• It is not a spell book
• It is not a book on rituals
• It is not a book on the history of Paganism and Wicca

What it is:
• It is a book that consists of four exercises to be performed over a period of four weeks.
• The aim of the eBook is to help the reader find themselves in their own Spirituality.
 • The eBook will help you to feel more in touch with the Divine.
• Once you have completed working through the book, you, the reader will have a clearer understanding of your own Spirituality, how you feel about it and what path you are interested in following.

 I used the basic exercises I followed when I was first introduced to Wicca. These are the steps that helped me discover more of myself and where I would like to be spiritually. I hope it helps others too.

Keep a look out on:
my Facebook Group, The Wicca Series,
On twitter @Wiccaseries,
My blog http://thewiccaseries.blogspot.com and
 My website www.thewiccaseries.co.za for the announcement of the release of the book.

Product Specials

For these specials you can email your orders and queries to info@thewiccaseries.co.za

A cellophane bagged set with an Chakra elixir, Chakra bath crystals and a free chakra coloured short candle for R120.00







News from the community

 

Heavenly Healing
• Special: ½ hour back massage at R 100
• We have a lot of new stock, angels, pentagrams, incense, angels, fairies, spiritual diaries, divining rods, Doreen Virtue angel cards, new age books and CDS
• The shop is also now open on Sundays between 10h30 and 14h00

Shop 9, Oakfields shopping Centre
Oak Street
Northmead, Benoni
Tel : 011 425 0026


 

PENTON Independent Pagan Media 

PENTON is looking for content writers or regular (weekly) bloggers. If you're a writer / blogger and would like to contribute your work for publication, contact the Editor at editor@penton.co.za

PENTON Independent Pagan Media http://www.penton.co.za/


 

 Purple Lizard:

Handmade Candles 
For quite some time now I’ve not been happy with the fact that we distribute machine-made solid colour candles manufactured by unknown workers in a candle factory. I’ve been searching everywhere for someone who can make these candles by hand without luck. When the factory that made our candles closed down we saw it as a sign to start making our own. I’ve spent the past couple of weeks playing with waxes and colours and we are up and running. We now make our own candles – all of them handmade by me or Frans so we know what energy goes into it. It takes a lot of time but I think it will show in the effectiveness of our products.

Website
We have redesigned the website. It is in the final testing stages and will be launching it very soon. On the website we will offer only Animal readings, Divine Tarot readings, Frans-Carel’s Spiritual readings and our workshops.

Looking for distributors
We are looking for new shops, healers and outlets to stock our products. If you are interested in selling products from The Purple Lizard, please contact Charmaine and Frans-Carel. Please reference The Wicca Series when doing so.


Charmaine & Frans-Carel 084 756 7038 info@thepurplelizard.co.za







 I wish you wonderful blessings for the month of June and your Yule or Litha celebrations.

Nathalie Beulah

No comments:

Post a Comment