Monday 19 September 2016

Spring Equinox

The Spring Equinox is here at last. This week I am ready to celebrate all things new and fresh. I can see a lot of changes happening in my life as the season changes and it always amazes me that, even with our hi-tech busy modern living, on a very basic level we all always end up following the natural ebb and flow of natural cycles.

Pagan Find of the week


This week's find comes from the Etsy store for Dee's Transformational Healing.

Ostara Incense, Spring Equinox herbs to welcome spring


I have to admit, my favorite type of incense is always the loose leaf variety. Nothing quite beats throwing some dried herbs on a coal or flame. There feels as if there is power alone in that action, a powerful intent.

This Spring time incense is absolutely welcome in my home. What I love about this store though is that it doesn't just sell the dried herbs, but all the tools you need to burn them too. So if you are trying this form of incense for the first time, you are literally going to the one stop shop that can help you with all the kit you need.

And for Our friends in the North who are celebrating the beginning of the Harvest Season, they have a Mabon Incense for you too.


Reading for the Week

This week's card is taken from The Mythic Tarot 




Five of Wands



Your need to believe in yourself is stronger than ever. Hold your head up high and have faith that you will end up in the place that is right for you.

You can be successful on whichever path you choose to follow, don't let the "Nay-sayers" get to you.



Feature your product

If you sell esoteric or Pagan supplies on Etsy and would like to promote your products in our blog or through twitter, where you can reach my over 10,000 followers, please contact me for more information by clicking here


Feature your Kindle eBook

If you have written a Pagan or esoteric book for Kindle, available om Amazon and would like to promote it in our blog, have us write a review for you or mention on twitter, where you can reach my over 10,000 followers, please contact me for more information by clicking here





No comments:

Post a Comment