Thursday 10 March 2016

A little guidance

As a business woman, wife and mother, to eight gorgeous fur-kids, I have quite a busy daily schedule. I am often faced with decisions that I need to make in my business life that will affect my personal life.

As much as I would love to say that I have it all and can do it all (which I do) sometimes I do require a little help and guidance. To help me work through tough times or in making decisions I usually do the following:
  • Firstly I turn to writing in my journal, writing about a situation can help me to understand it better. Knowing where I’m coming from and where I want to go to, helps me to make better decisions in the present.
  • Secondly I meditate. Having an incredibly busy mind can become overwhelming, taking a few minutes a day to clear it does wonders in helping to understand things better, and often with a clearer view which will help me to move forward.
  •  Thirdly, I use a tarot or oracle deck. I don’t make my decisions according to my decks, though I consult them for advice. Sometimes they really just help to give me a different point of view that I may not have considered before.


I don’t let my challenges get me down, if anything I use them to grow. I have faced failures and have learned (and am still learning) to use them as stepping stones to guide me forward rather than quitting and allowing them to rule over my life. I hope that by using these three tools, that you too can find some guidance towards your success in life.



Amethyst: Gemstone for Guidance


Amethyst helps to calm the mind and increase your awareness during meditation. It is also a great stone to use when you need to make big decisions in your life.




Charge an amethyst to help guide you towards the correct path when making decisions, and keep it in your pocket or wear it as an amulet until you feel you no longer need it. At night you can even keep it under your pillow to help bring guiding dreams that will assist you in your decision making process.

Wishing you an abundance of blessings

Nathalie Beulah


No comments:

Post a Comment