Wednesday 18 July 2012

I'm New To Wicca - Tools for Spiritual Guidance


My eBook for kindle is now available on all Amazon websites. I am quite excited as it is my first completed esoteric book and I hope there will be many more to follow.


It is a very short eBook and is suited ideally for those interested in getting into The Craft but who are not into reading.

It is called I'm New To Wicca - Tools for Spiritual Guidance by Nathalie Beulah.

What it is not:
  • It is not a spell book
  • It is not a book on rituals
  • It is not a book on the history of Paganism and Wicca

What it is:
  • It is a book that consists of four exercises to be performed over a period of four weeks.
  • The aim of the eBook is to help the reader find themselves in their own Spirituality.
  • The eBook will help you to feel more in touch with the Divine.
  • Once you have completed working through the book, you, the reader will have a clearer understanding of your own Spirituality, how you feel about it and what path you are interested in following.

Some topics covered in the eBook:
  • Your Spiritual Journal or Book of Shadows
  • Spiritual Guidance Meditation
  • Working with your dreams

I used the basic exercises I followed when I was first introduced to Wicca. These are the steps that helped me discover more of myself and where I would like to be spiritually. I hope it helps others too.

I wish you the Brightest of Blessings
Nathalie Beulah

)O(



No comments:

Post a Comment