Monday 9 January 2012

Newsletter: January 2012


I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, I hope you had a wonderful and restful festive season and I am wishing you a New Year filled with love and blessings.

The start of the New Year brings with it so many new possibilities and this year The Wicca Series will be starting off with the launch of its new website, www.thewiccaseries.co.za. At the moment it is quite simple and features posts written by myself but as we grow over the next few months we will include an online store as well as advertising space for esoteric product and service providers. Since this is my first website, I am learning as I go along so I ask if you can please be patient with me. The online store and advertising space is still available on the blog so feel free to pop on there to see what is available: http://ggclothing.blogspot.com/.

I will be making this newsletter a monthly occurrence and will include latest news from the Pagan community as well as any specials and news from our advertisers. If there is anything happening in your area that you would like me to include, please contact me info@thewiccaseries.co.za.


Starting off with a little Feng Shui

At the beginning of the month I decided it was time to clear my living and working space and to re-arrange the areas in my room to include Feng Shui elements so that I could strengthen and attract positive energies to the various areas in my life.

I was quite amazed out how much “lighter” I felt when I was finished and it felt as if clutter had been cleared out of my personal aura and I had space to breathe. I strongly recommend a little spiritual cleansing in your home to start the New Year with. I have included a Feng Shui diagram for you to have a look at if you wish to use this system as well, and below we have wonderful specials available for cleansing and prosperity.


For our readers

The Wicca Series blog will continue this year, with a new weekly post as I share with you experiences I have as I walk along my life’s path. In addition to this, the website will also be updated regularly but these posts will be more focused on Paganism and Wicca and I will share the recipes and spells I put together as I discover my inner “Kitchen Witch”.


Product Specials

For these specials you can email your orders and queries to info@thewiccaseries.co.za

Specials for January 2012:
Valid from now till the 16th of January:

  1. Boxed set with Charged Abundance Candles and a Prosperity Gem and Oil elixir. Comes with full instructions for use to attract prosperity & abundance to you, R140.00.
  2. Boxed set with Space Clearing Candles and a Space Cleanser elixir. Comes with full instructions for use to attract prosperity & abundance to you. R140.00

From the 16th of January till end January:
1.      Complete Wiccan Kit
In lovely natural flat rectangular gift box with flip open lid packed on tissue paper or wood wool.
  • A 5ml oil and 50g herb for each
  • Explanation insert
  • Anointing oil
  • God oil
  • Goddess oil
  • Sabbat oil
  • Temple powder
  • Moon Goddess powder
  • Sun God powder
  • New Moon powder
  • Full Moon powder
  • Circle powder
  • Consecration powder
  • Salt
  • Charcoal blocks x 2
  • God candle – yellow with pewter God symbol
  • Goddess Candle – grey with pewter Goddess symbol
R 250.00 for the whole set

2.      Wiccan Elemental Kit
In lovely square black gift box with loose lid packed on tissue paper or wood wool.
  • A 5ml oil and 50g herb for each of the 5 elements: Spirit, Earth, Air, Fire & Water
  • Insert
  • Selling at R 190.00

Reiki special from now until end of January 2012:

Distance Reiki Session. You can have your session from the comfort of your own home, R200.00 for a 1 hour session. Email me for further details: nathalie@thewiccaseries.co.za


For our advertisers

If you are interested in advertising with us this year, or would like to continue with your advertising please email me on nathalie@thewiccaseries.co.za.

Notes on advertising:
  • The cost for advertising this year is R480.00 for the full year’s advertising, R250.00 for a six month contract or R50.00 per month.
  • We still offer you mentions on facebook (with over 5,000 followers) and on twitter (with over 1,500 followers) if you would like to share any news or product specials that you have, or even if you simply want to post your website address.
  • Additionally this year the R480.00 includes having your latest news and specials mentioned in the monthly newsletter and once the website has the advertising space up and running, you will be included there too at no extra cost, until the end of 2012.

Any of our current advertisers who do not wish to continue in 2012, I would like to thank you for your support for last year and I wish you the best in the upcoming year. All the adverts that aren’t going to be continued with will be removed from the blog by the end of the week.


News from the community





PENTON Independent Pagan Media has been exploring Paganism, occult philosophy, sacred spirituality and religion since 1995.

Join PENTON's bloggers and contributors on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pentonmagazine/

Submit your article for publication ?
Would you like to blog for PENTON ?
Contact editor@penton.co.za

PENTON Independent Pagan Media
http://www.penton.co.za




Purple Lizard reading special:
The Year 2012 will bring many spiritual changes in ourselves and on our planet. It will be a year of immense growth for all of us as our vibrations lift with that of our planet. As we all know; growth is not always pleasant while it happens although you can look upon every period of change afterwards and know it was for your own good. For this reason we are offering this guidance reading for the whole year at only R 300.00 for the next 5 days still.
This spread deals with three areas in your life: Material and Career; Love and Relationships; Health and Spirituality. We draw a card for each area per month for the next twelve months. There is one extra card in each area to give an overview of the year in that area. There are also an extra three cards which highlights karmic issues you may encounter over the next twelve months. There are a total of 42 cards in the spread and you can refer to the notes you received on a monthly basis for the information pertaining to that month.
Please book this special via e-mail. We will send you bank details and notes on the information required to do this reading.
Charmaine & Frans-Carel




Specials from Misty Moon:







May you have a wonderful and blessed 2012

Nathalie Beulah

No comments:

Post a Comment