Friday 7 December 2018

Thousands of FREE meditations


As you know, I am a HUGE fan of a good daily meditation, what a lot of you might not now is that I actually create my own meditation music too.

That’s right, and believe it or not, but it’s one of the reasons I actually started The Wicca Series, some 11 years ago. 

My goal was to originally create a series of Wiccan and Pagan based meditations, and so The Wicca Series was born.

However, eleven years later and most of my meditations have evolved into music based meditations. A large majority of them contain binaural beats (Theta or alpha waves) to help you to truly focus your intentions as you meditate.

Would you like to listen to them? For FREE? Of course you do... they’re available to listen to on an app called Insight Timer. I’ve already had almost 60,000 listens to my tracks... and of course you’re welcome to leave me a “tip” if you like my music to thank me for all the hard work that went into creating it.



I know that my type of meditation music isn’t “everyone’s cuppa tea”, but there is good news. There are literally hundreds of other teachers available on the app with thousands of meditations to suit everybody’s taste.


So if one of your goals for the upcoming year is to meditate more, to find healing and to become more in-tune with yourself, then this app is a really fantastic place to start.

In fact it has officially become the most downloaded and used meditation app across the world, give it a try and you will see why. It even allows you to keep track of how often you meditate (and you score points too), you can meet fellow meditators and make new friends, and follow your favourite teachers that you would like to hear more of. 

Download it today, it has free version (which still has loads of features), and before you know it, you will find completing your daily meditations a breeze.




No comments:

Post a Comment